Thursday, November 7, 2013

Bordeaux (Scents of Wine)

Thanks to France for his long vacation period of Tuissant , it was almost 2 weeks off to enjoy! However, I escaped myself from the strenuous Paris to catch up with some tranquility in Bordeaux. WOW! It just won't be wrong to be there. Its typical architecture , gastronomy and of course its remarkable Vins Rouges makes my vacation perfect in a way!


Place de la Bourse , Iconic Building in the city 




Shopping? You got it! It's rue Sainte-Catherine (Bordeaux Shopping Street)


Today's outfit!
Bag : Monki
Jeans : Cheap Monday
Shoes : Kickers 

Swater : Topman
Shirt : Zara
Hat : New look
Shades : Rayban 
Someone said that it's a sin to visit Bordeaux without trying its  Magret de Canard and its famous red wine!

Just for the record , I was so lucky to knowing Mia as my Bordelaise guru ! She took me around the city and suggested me the best restaurant in town. Yeah,  it might be just 4 days to be here but it was  absolutely an agreeable moment !






No comments:

Post a Comment